Thursday, August 02, 2007

How time flies

So in theory, there is a good reason why time flies. When that theory will come up I don't know, but I'll keep everyone informed. These past few months have been insane and crazy.

I have two books coming out with Midnight Showcase, they are apart of the Strange Desires and Legends of Love digests. I'm always amazed at how publishing houses come up with the digest names that they do. I mean how does that come about? Are you at the store one day and boom you realize what it is and know what type of stories is going to go inside of them? It fascinates me.

As for the stories:
Now Strange Desires is going to contain the story The Watchers. This story for some reason was pretty awesome to write. Written about angels and humans and the possibilities in between. I'll have an excerpt up after this.
A quick view of the blurb:
In a world where duty and honor are binding and crucial Selene, a Coven Enforcer, has to choose between the life she knows and the life she yearns. When placed between duty and love Selene learns that some rules are meant are meant to be broken; even immortal ones.
The Seventh Legend is about a Hunter who goes up against an enemy who knows her all too well. Just a quick blurb for you.
Some stories are rumor. Some stories are real. For a woman who has spent her life fighting evil she learns nothing is at it seems. The book she searches for is closer than she thinks and the unimaginable evil has been near her since she was a child.

Now as far as Midnight Showcase, the next thing I have coming out is my novel Glass of Infinity. It is schedule for release in November. I must say there is a certain joy that my book, I book that was concocted by the brain that sometimes has short fuses is thought of a book. That is just too awesome for words. There are two other novels that I have in the works, and of course when I get more developed for it then more will be able to come out.

Writing is something that I never realized can be so liberating but also hard at work. With going to work and coming home, sometimes I have thoughts about fight scenes or how something will be laid out. Recently I just finished reading Harry Potter and the way JK Rowling unfolded the whole series, inspires me to keep going. Everyone needs that from time to time. That little push.

Well I'm going to get this little push and have some excerpts up. *smile.*


No comments: