- I always considered myself to be a Goth girl and still do. Want to see how bad my obsession with my past life is? Head over to http://pinterest.com/alestasia/the-goth-girl-i-ll-always-be/ and check out all of my fascinating black, white, and red pics galore.
- I had a crush on Frodo in LOTR. What girl didn’t? Even if they won’t admit it. Dark hair, gorgeous blue eyes, brave aura: what the heck is there not to like? Never mind that I probably tower over him.
- I still have a cassette player in my truck. I specifically ordered it to have one when I bought it. Giving up my old Ike and Tina Turner collectibles wasn’t an option. I still haven’t found them on CD or mp3 yet. **sighs**
- I talk to my flowers. Sometimes they answer me back. And then those answers become great stories for you all to read. My grandmother taught me all I needed to know about gardening. I miss her terribly.
- I get sea sick on ferry boats. Riding across the way to see the Statue of Liberty with my best friend made me sick. I’m pretty sure that in a past life I was one of the people on the Titanic. I’ve never taken a cruise and probably won’t ever do it.
- I chew my cuticles and the skin around my fingers when I’m writing. It’s a thinking process. I can’t help myself. I’ve tried everything to stop it. I even tried using that stuff that turns bitter when you taste it on your fingernails. Well, guess what? I started liking the way it tasted, so I stopped using it. I know…strange.
- I generally tend to fall for the fictional bad boy instead of the good guy. That bad habit has probably carried over from some of my real life ordeals. Okay, so I love bad boys. That’s why I get so many emails from readers telling me how they feel conflicted about my characters. Some of them even say that they prefer the bad boy character more. This is a good thing. I’ve done my job well when something seems so real that people get so emotional. Better to have conflicted over cardboard character comments any day, right?
- Physics was my favorite subject in high school. I didn’t care for English much at all. Horrors!
- I’m a human phone book. I can remember phone numbers after seeing them once or twice. I remember all of my childhood numbers and even some of my friends I used to hang out with.
- I have a Nook instead of a Kindle…don’t ask. LOL
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Ten Weird Things About KaSonndra Leigh Author of Hacienda Moon: a Gothic Romance
Welcome to the last day of our week look into author KaSonndra Leigh's world.
More importantly we looked at her new cover reveal of Lost Immortals AND learned a bit about her book Hacienda Moon
What a busy week!!
Please make sure to enter the month long contest!!
Thank you Mila for having me allowing me to guest post on your blog today.
I pretty much live online at:
Author website: http://www.kasonndraleigh.com
Posted by Mila Ramos at 12:00 AM