Monday, September 05, 2011

An Interview with Prudence Bailey and Matt Cavanaugh from Visions by Anna James



Prudence and Matt, can you each tell our readers a little about yourself?

We’d love to. Hello Everyone, I’m Prudence Bailey. I’m twenty-four years old and I’ve just returned to Salem Massachusetts, my birth place, after learning that the woman I have always believed to be my mother is, in fact, a distant cousin on my mother’s side of the family. She adopted me when I was four years old after my father brutally murdered my mother.

Hi Folks, I’m Matt Cavanaugh. I’m a detective on the Salem police force. I’ve lived in Salem all my life and grew up in the house across the street from Pru.

Please, tell our readers what drew you to each other:

I was attracted to Matt from the start. I had a vision the day we met about a passionate encounter we would have. I found out quickly there was more to him then just his sexy looks. He is a caring individual and it didn’t take long for me to realized that he is the one for me.

When I saw Pru for the first time … I thought she was incredibly sexy. I didn’t realize she was the little girl from across the street all grown up. As we got to know one another better I realized she was made for me.

Prudence, what made you decide to return to Salem?
I’ve been having horrific nightmares ever since I learned the truth about my parentage. I’m here to see if the nightmares are visions of murders to come or memories from my childhood.

 Can you give us a taste of what Visions is about?


We’d be happy to. Here is an excerpt from our story. Happy Reading!

Sweat trickled down the sides of her face. Her eyes were huge with fear and tremors racked her body. “No! Please don’t.” Prudence Bailey could hear the terror in the woman’s voice as she begged for her life. Someone came toward the woman; he was holding a knife. Or was it a she? Pru couldn’t tell from this angle. She saw the woman’s arms shoot up to try and ward off her attacker. It was a futile attempt. He overpowered her easily. Then it happened. The knife plunged deep into her chest. The screams were terrifying. She saw the woman crumple but it wasn’t over. The knife plunged into the woman again and again. Finally, the screaming stopped.

Pru shot straight up in bed. She too was drenched with sweat and her body shook with fear. This was the third night this week that she’d had the nightmare. It was the same each time. She pulled the blankets aside and got out of bed. Why is this happening to me? she wondered as she went down the stairs to double check that the windows and doors were locked. She didn’t know but she was sure as hell going to find out.

Prudence and Matt, can you tell us how we can get in touch with Anna James?

Absolutely! Readers can visit Anna at:

Website: www.annajamesromance.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Anna-James-Author-of-Contemporary-Romance-Novels/129394040447020
You can also email her at: authorannajames@yahoo.com

Do you have anything else you’d like to tell us?

We’d both like to thank you for having us here at your blog today. We really enjoyed chatting with you. We’d also like to thank your readers for taking the time to get to know us better and we hope you’ll enjoy Visions.

Lastly, where can readers purchase a copy of Visions?

Visions is available at:
Sugar and Spice Press: http://www.sugarnspicepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=128&zenid=r3eq5v9pjiicrme1i9068f2c54
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Visions-ebook/dp/B00589X9N8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1314496396&sr=8-2
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/visions-anna-james/1104026274

No comments: