Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall Flashers

So Chemistry has finally given me a moments of reprieve. I can breathe!!!! lol. The project that I have been working on the past few months has finally come to a point where I can lay back and relax. To those in the field, I'm an Organic Chemist, so its great. I love it. To those who don't know, I'm a chemist and its great. Now all of this I say is great because the project is almost over, but about two months ago it was driving me nuts.

So my first assignment, the first of many to get back into writing again is Fall Flashers.

What is Fall Flashers you say? It is a 500 word scene/short story that is being done for the fall season at Midnight Seduction Authors. Other authors have already started putting up shorts and blogging it on the site.

My date is the 30th, at MSA and I hope to hear some reviews from those wonderful 5 readers out there. Hi there! Hehehehe.

So from now to the end of Fall I'll have a continuous Fall Flasher for all. Which is great cause the evilness is stirring and brooding. MUAHAHAH. Especially with Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas just around the corner. What is one to do with all this excitement!!!

So look out world, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!
Please drop by the MSA blog to check out some other great reads!
Blog: http://midnightseductionsauthors.blogspot.com/

No comments: