Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Asking for your support. Readers and Internet Community.

UPDATE:

AS OF OCTOBER 5TH, DAISY HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND HOPES IN FINDING HER.

*************


Dear all,

I recently adopted a Golden Retriever. Her name is Daisy. 



Daisy is missing
and I'm going around the Lubbock Area spreading the word so she is found and return.

I ask of you ONE thing. Keep sharing this post with friends on Facebook and Twitter, what ever media you have in the Texas or Lubbock TX area. 

If you know someone is Lubbock, TX or are in Lubbock, TX please have this spread word to friends, family, anyone who has 10 seconds to see this.

That is all I ask.

So far I have 200 people keeping an eye out on her, and searching for her. 

People who don't even know me, but know I love this dog are helping.

All I ask is for help. 



Daisy is a Golden Retriever 

Weighs 45 lbs, has two healing scars on her ears.
She has a collar with a rabies tag and a pink bandana.

She is a little skittish, so do not run at her. 

For those of you with believe in something greater, please send vibes for her to be found immediately OR to return home safely.

Thank you.
~Mila Ramos.

No comments: