Thursday, June 21, 2012

Back on Tour!


Hi all!

I just wanted to let you know I shall be returning with the tours tomorrow!!!

If you are an author wanting a few minutes of shine, please email me and let me know. I'm getting back to responding to some emails so just give me a bit of time. Or better yet, email me and ask me!!

So tomorrow we will have a Blitz Day with three great books. They are rotating the time every few hours, so there will be something different for everyone's taste.

This is the schedule for the rest of June.


June 22 – BLITZ DAY! 
Blitz 1: Destiny Bewitched

We will also be having a twitter party for Destiny Bewitched 11 am EST on 6/22. You can ask questions and leave comments for the author all day using the hashtag #destinybewitched


Blitz 2: Blood Jewel 

Blitz 3: Shadow of Kings

June 25th – Demonically Tempted Tour by Stacey Kennedy
June 28 – Beauty’s Enchanted Beasts by Jessica Frost
June 29 - Unexpected Baby by Shadonna Richards
June 30 - The Unsacred Gift by C.S.Dorsey

No comments: