Monday, February 21, 2011

Relay for Life - 2011

I'm doing the Relay for Life again. :-) Don't you just love it when I bug you. 

My old team CaribSA is doing it again this year and  is working their magic for all Caribbean students out there who can't make it to the event. 
I've already donated like I do every year and am hoping for help with the goal.
Its what I always ask give a buck or more, whatever you can.


If you wish to donate to a person, I made my donation to the Omar Brown, who is the advisor of the club and helped me when I did my walk for both my aunts (one is a survivor and one passed away to breast cancer). 
If you can help out anyway, you can name the gift in any name or directly name it to Omar but either way, I would really appreciate the help. 

Thank you all of you. 
If you need help with the page please let me know!

GO TEAM CaribSA! Represent the Caribbean!!!!



No comments: