Monday, July 20, 2009

Bringin' out the bad

We've all got a little "bad" in us right? Lord knows I do. I keep it tamped down most of the time, but every once in a while it's just got to get loose. Or like my dad always said, I get a wild hair up my ass. LOL

In my crowd, I'm usually the one who will instigate a little rowdiness. But the bad in me likes to jump out more around some people than others. I know who'll go along for the ride. And if they're willing, I'm going to milk it for all it's worth. Not to worry, no one's ever gotten into any trouble they couldn't get out of because of me. At least I don't think they have.

So I guess it's no surprise I love Jake Owen's song, The Bad In Me "...it feels so good the way that you bring out the bad in me." Yes it does! Sing it, Jake! (BTW, He looks so much like my high school boyfriend, it's scary!) Another line I love from that song is, "I'd rather ask forgiveness than permission." Ain't that the truth!

Do you have friends who bring out the bad in you? Or do you bring it out in them? OR are you just livin' the bad life and making the rest of us who have to toe the line most of the time jealous?

Tell me how bad you are! Seriously! I'm dying to hear some good party stories right now. Oh, and throw in a party song if you've got one. Maybe it'll inspire the rest of us to get a little naughty too. :)

Wendi Darlin
www.wendidarlin.com

No comments: