Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aloha everyone!

I woke up late today but with good reason. I went to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last night. One word, AWESOME! It was none stop action from the very beginning. Like the first Transformers movie, it was funny, touching, and the effects were nothing less that mesmerizing.

We arrived at the theater around 7:30 (7 of us went), and all the shows were sold out until 10pm. So of course we bought the tickets, went shopping to Target down the road, and went back to stand on line an hour later. The line was HUGE! Can I just say how much I hate people that arrive late, and think they can skip the line??? Not that anyone did because my big mouth opens and I’ll give them a piece of my mind. But the fact that they try cutting pisses me off, THE NEVER LOL! Any who once we got our awesome seats, I went to get myself my ritual blue ICEE and while I was there they announced that Transformers was sold out for the night. The funny thing is that people kept walking in expecting to get tickets. LOL Silly people! Now I am trying to get tickets to go see it on IMAX but it’s sold out all weekend. LAME! I’ll still see it though, and so should you. If you liked the first movie, you’ll love this one. YAY!

If you saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, tell me what you think??? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Let me know.

GEAUX LSU! I just need to send HUGE congratulations to the LSU Baseball team. They are the 2009 NCAA Champions HELL YAH! It’s all about the purple & gold and I’ll be wearing mine today. Congrats guys, you ROCK! In honors I bought myself a new LSU Hat lol. My New LSU Hat!

Ok I am off to go for a work out with my cousin, and then I have a few websites to work out. I hope ya’ll have a great day!

ALOHA!
Dee
--
http://deeshore.net/
http://vintagemermaidgraphics.com/

No comments: