Monday, December 22, 2008

May Jesus bless all those who are Tech Support!!!

Praise the Tech Support gods!!!! I'd like to send a shout out to the Tech Support Gods. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, if you guys are out there, you are the bomb!!! And all those you inspire in the computer world are the tech-y genius!

Have you ever had those moments where you honestly forget your password? I mean you have no idea how you stumped yourself but you have managed to do it. So you are staring at the screen coming up with the strangest things on the planet, but to you they are making sense. So you try strange combinations of words. Words that you know you would never in your life use, but as you keep doing it, you get the wonderful message "Please input these 10 letters of jumbled mess to figure out if we are going to let you log into your account."

So you're inputing and as you do, you swear you hear the computer laughing at you. HARD. Not only is it laughing, its snickering as you try to remember the word. And every single time you do it wrong, you swear that the bet tables are losing money on you. But keep trying you do.

And then comes the ever present one....tech support. First you send the letter, you ask for help. Then you get the variation of the variety. Either you get the help you need, or you get the help that makes you rack your brain harder to remember your password.

So there you are....Tech Support solve your problem...you log in, and VOILA, you have access. What do you do? Well if you are like any person of sound mind and body, you do the Snoopy dance and blast the music loudly. And so that is where I am at right now.

Join me my fellow Pro- Tech supporters...for I am back muahahahahaha I feel evil, I feel happy, I feel.....the bloggin bug coming back.

Yes.....the gods have smiled upon me.

No comments: