Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pick up Lines....

Okay I have to admit, I got a great chuckle out of this.

This post is based on a personal experience at the grocery store. Walking through the produce section *EG* I was picking up some of my favorite fruits to eat. As I'm putting them away, this very beautiful man passed by. And each lady has seen one of those beautiful men, something about them just makes you want to drop your jaw and drool.

My weakness on a man is their arms. They have to have that nice sculpted build on their arms. That Joe Dubois of Medium build. Hubba hubba.

And of course seeing this and the environment you are tends to spur the comments, I do wonder if someone has actually picked up another person at the grocery store. Can someone actually say they started their relationship in the grocery story.

So to all the pick up artists out there, here ya go! And to anyone wanting some fun, please tell me if you use number 7!!

~~~

The Top 15 Grocery Store Pick-Up Lines
by Chris White

15> 'I don't care *how* many items you've got, baby, I could check you out all day long!'

14> 'Is it really cold in frozen foods, or are you just happy to see me?'

13> 'May I use those melons for my Fruit of the Loom salad?'

12> 'How about a little roll in the Bakery Department?'

11> 'What a coincidence! You've got butter in your cart, and I've got a copy of 'Last Tango in Paris' at home!'

10> 'How much of this caviar do you think I can get into the trunk of my Ferrari?'

9> 'I've got some meat here that's 'Best if used by tonight.''

8> 'Price check for mixed roasted nuts on aisle 69!'

7> 'You know, it ain't often that I see a lady buying pork rinds, and when I see a lady buying pork rinds, I says to myself, 'This is one chick I *got* to get to know better.''

6> 'What a small world! I belong to the Safeway Club, too!'

5> 'So how would you like to become a stock *man*?'

4> 'Pssst! My piggly is wiggly.'

3> 'Are we in the laxatives aisle? 'Cause the thought of hooking up with you is running though my mind like crazy.'

2> 'Clean up in Aisle BVD!'

and Number 1 Grocery Store Pick-Up Line...

1> 'Baby, you better get out of that express lane, 'cause you're all that *and* a bag of chips.'

No comments: