Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Got a map??

I have a strange habit. Besides the usual ones normally displayed on the day to day.lol. Anyhoo, I like looking at different parts of the map and really looking at the culture and background of where my interest is caught.

I was looking at the site map on the right bottom column. I love trying to see different places and reading up about the area. If I can literally travel there, then I'm going to read up enough so I can get close to it! Thanks to those who pinned their location. You've given me great reading material!

U.S.A. (all of those in the cities *evil grin* MUAHAHAHAHA)
Puerto Rico (CON ORGULLO!!!!! Hey cmon I'm Puerto Rican, it was expected)
Ireland
Germany
United Kingdom
Netherlands
Brazil
Denmark
Canada
Lithuania

Thank you, thank you! If you have any points of interest please let me know!

No comments: