Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So it slowly begins

So as I slowly try to decipher contracts and get some direction as to the voices in my head, now comes the big challenge. Web sites. Yeah not just your ordinary site, but I have to figure out how to do a website. Dont you wish you can just insert it into a VCR and BOOM website galore. I often wish that could be done with many things in life. Kinda like a marriage or even having a kid. Boom instant-child!

Well half way through the first book Prophecy of the Boar, to be released with the Jaded Beasts Anthology and started Reel To Real that will be in the Blue Noir Digests. So far Prophecy is turning out far beyond what I have imagined. Very few times when characters truly take on a life of their own and become so real. I'm sure having a great time writing it. My favorite moments have been where I'm sitting there and that evil angel on my shoulder says "Go on....lets run with this idea." To tell you the truth I dont think that shoulder angel has come through at all....Hmmm strange.

No comments: