Sunday, November 06, 2005

4 days left

Its been a while since I've written here...seeing I've been writing in my other journal. But I see Stan in about 4 days. On the 11th, I fly to Pennsylvania to go be with him. Everyone is telling me not to go. Mostly because they dont know who he is and because they are protective of me. My parents think he's going to hurt me. That he's going to do what the others have done. Hurt me and leave me devastated. There's a part of me though that just accept it might happen. I figure if its going to happen, let it happen now, when its early enough that I can easily get over it. Let it happen now when I won't be heart broken about it. I dont know...there's alot on my mind and I just can't seem to get one thought straight. I guess its just nerves...who knows.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Mila!
I found your blog! Love it! Now, we are once again, writing buds, huh? LOL one big happy family in one small little cyber world. Congrats and I'm looking forward to your story!